The Pavilion Sports & Community Centre is situated at the end of Helford Road, Peterlee. We’re surrounded by green open space that includes the Peterlee Cricket Club ground, football fields and the historic Castle Eden Dene – one of the oldest natural woodlands in the country.
The Pavilion was opened in 2009 and the small team of staff at the centre take pride in providing one of the best community and sports facilities in the east Durham area with a range of modern and attractive facilities including
- Function Suite and bar (accommodating up to 100 people) available to hire at very competitive rates
- Meeting Rooms
- Changing Rooms
- Recently-upgraded 3G Artificial Pitch Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) for training and up to 7 a side football
- Outdoor football pitches
- Cricket on the Roy Simpson MBE Oval home to Peterlee Cricket Club.
- Dog-friendly Funk-a-deli Café & Bistro
- Free on site Car Parking
- Fully accessible to both ground and first floor
- Baby changing facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
We are open 7 days a week from 9.00a.m.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to take part in an activity, hire a room or simply have a look at the facilities available at The Pavilion, please drop in or contact the Facilities Team at The Pavilion in the following way:
Telephone: (0191) 586 9957
Find us at: